OEM/ODM Factory for screw packaging machine for Myanmar Factories
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously developing economic and social needs for OEM/ODM Factory for screw packaging machine for Myanmar Factories, we have built a reliable reputation among many customers. Quality&customer first are always our constant pursuit. We spare no efforts to make better products. Look forward to long-term cooperation and mutual benefits!
screw packaging machine
Can be applied to: Food (Snack bar ,bread, cookies, ice lolly, cake. chocolate,) Plastic(Cutlery, tray,) hardware(handle, bearing, Car parts, washer, ) Soap, sponge, tissue, Card….. etc
1. Double transducer control, flexible bag length cutting, operator needn’t to adjust the unloading working, saving time and saving films.
2. human-machine operation, convenient and quick parameter setting..
3. Self diagnosis failure function, clear failure display..
4. High sensitivity optical electric color mark tracking and digital input cut position which makes the sealing and cutting more accurate..
5. Separate PID control to temperature, suitable for various packing materials..
6. Stopping the machine in selected position, no sticking to the knife and no waste packing film..
7. Simple driving system, reliable working, convenient maintenance..
8. All the controls are achieved by software, convenient for function adjusting and upgrading.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
See the latest installment of the PACjacket automated packaging machine series from PAC Worldwide. This video shows the innovative improvements PAC has made to the PACjacket machine, which provides customers with precise, fast, automated, packaging solution.
Quality, precision, and speed were what we had in mind for our customers when we developed the PACjacket3 automated solution. Our new single web design produces a high quality seal that offers greater security to its contents by reducing the number of heat seals necessary to produce a finished package off the system. The multitude of enhancements designed into this new PACjacket3 have increased our throughput speeds by as much as an astounding 25% when comparing to previous generations of the system.
On an average the PACjacket3 machine produces 15-20 bags per minute using protective bubble film or flat poly film.* By comparison, a person hand-loading and sealing kraft bubble mailers puts out an average of 3 bags per minute.* Increasing fulfillment efficiency by 400 to 500%!
• 7″ Full Color Touch Screen
• Single Web System
• Right Sizing Fiber Optic Eye Sensor
• Dual Sensor Safety System
• End of Roll Sensor
• No Heavy Lifting with Pneumatic Roll Lift
• Electrical: 220V, 20 AMP
• Air: 90 PSI
Capable of running:
• Standard 7/64″ bubble film
• 1/2″ bubble film
• Flat poly film
Find out more at www.pac.com