Europe style for Accessories device Supply to Cancun
Our eternal pursuits are the attitude of "regard the market, regard the custom, regard the science" and the theory of "quality the basic, trust the first and management the advanced" for Europe style for
Accessories device Supply to Cancun, We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success.
Automatic weight checker:
- Separately used, or cooperated with packing machine for final weighting check, to double validate the 100% accuracy.
- Adopting precision weighing sensor and meter to adapt control mode and software explored by our company, recognize the weight of packing with 0.01 g tolerance.
Adopting ribbon printing, letter movable structure, 1-3 line of letter, digit, Chinese character can be printed on the packing bag.
Adopting interrupted mode, heat transfer printing, automatic transmission of real-time information, incremental information(date, digit), letter, text, bar code and picture etc.
Flat labeling on packing bag, self-adhesive sticker labeling as well as bar code etc.
- Application for single, big,heavy, multiple items
- Optional including weighing counting device, vibration bowl
- Large transport capacity, applicable to single and multiple items one-time lifting
Link plate elevator:
- Application for regular items except slender and cone-shape itmes
- Optional including weighing counting device and vibration bowl
- Mesh belt elevator, stability transport capacity, good liquidity
- Application for all can be absorption by magnetic
- Optional including weighing counting and vibration bowl
- Vertcal lifting,saving occupied area, reduce power consumption
Finished product conveyor:
- Frame made of stainless steel, conveyor can be independent using or connection working with automatic packing machine.
- It can be custom producing according to customer’s actual requirement.
- Selectable material including stainless steel, carbon steel with powder coating , stainless steel link plate,pvc belt etc.
IF INTEREST, PLS CONTACT!
Whatsapp/Wechat/Skype: 0086 18928656742(Lily Zou)
This is the first part in a four part series showing how to use SolidWorks Motion to simulate a packaging machine utilizing event-based motion. In this part the assembly will be created.
The next video in the series will cover the set-up of the motion study.
For more content, visit the SolidWorks Teachers Blog at: http://blogs.solidworks.com/teacher/2014/06/solidworks-event-based-motion-packaging-machine-part-1.html