15 Years manufacturer Accessories device Export to Luxemburg
The company keeps to the operation concept "scientific management, high quality and efficiency primacy, customer supreme for 15 Years manufacturer Accessories device Export to Luxemburg, We cordially welcome customers from at home and abroad to join us and cooperate with us to enjoy a better future.
Automatic weight checker:
- Separately used, or cooperated with packing machine for final weighting check, to double validate the 100% accuracy.
- Adopting precision weighing sensor and meter to adapt control mode and software explored by our company, recognize the weight of packing with 0.01 g tolerance.
Adopting ribbon printing, letter movable structure, 1-3 line of letter, digit, Chinese character can be printed on the packing bag.
Adopting interrupted mode, heat transfer printing, automatic transmission of real-time information, incremental information(date, digit), letter, text, bar code and picture etc.
Flat labeling on packing bag, self-adhesive sticker labeling as well as bar code etc.
- Application for single, big,heavy, multiple items
- Optional including weighing counting device, vibration bowl
- Large transport capacity, applicable to single and multiple items one-time lifting
Link plate elevator:
- Application for regular items except slender and cone-shape itmes
- Optional including weighing counting device and vibration bowl
- Mesh belt elevator, stability transport capacity, good liquidity
- Application for all can be absorption by magnetic
- Optional including weighing counting and vibration bowl
- Vertcal lifting,saving occupied area, reduce power consumption
Finished product conveyor:
- Frame made of stainless steel, conveyor can be independent using or connection working with automatic packing machine.
- It can be custom producing according to customer’s actual requirement.
- Selectable material including stainless steel, carbon steel with powder coating , stainless steel link plate,pvc belt etc.
Totally Integrated Automation from Siemens at Hannover Messe 2014.
In the Engineering sector, we are demonstrating the efficient collaboration of all automation components with Totally Integrated Automation – http://www.siemens.com/tia – by means of a end-of-line packaging machine. The open system architecture of TIA can be seen in the simple integration of the SICK sensors and a KUKA robot into the overall application. All automation elements were configured with the innovative Engineering Framework TIA Portal, which can yield time savings of up to 30%.